Friday 4 November 2011

READ THIS FIRST: CRAIG'S NEW BLOG!

Hello

So, I have written a new blog. And it is important to read this first because this explains why I have about 15 things below it.

Over the past 3 years or so I have written various things either on Facebook, on OpenDiary or for a site I frequent www.hypable.com. All the posts written below this one are the old stuff I have collated in one place, mostly for me. Everything above it is new, since I got this blog thing.

I will try and update it, mostly because I like to write things. I will also be imminently posting a new blog about halloween and bonfire night. Yay.

If you do wish to read any of the below, I suggest the open letter to Aberdeen City Council, both the Hypable things and the Supermarket Rant. That is possibly my finest work.

Much obliged.

Craig

No comments: